Are you too thinking about launching a new Google website for your business this year? Then this blog is just for you! There are so many factors that you need to consider while launching, ranking a new website of your business. The most important factor you need to consider is, properly optimizing your website with reference to the Google search engine. In specialized terms, it is called doing SEO(Search Engine Optimization) of your website. Then only your website may rank on the search result page of Google, which helps your business to grow! Then “What are the most important Google SEO ranking factors for new websites?” would be your obvious question. Here’s the beginner’s guideline for ranking your website on Google search and its 8 factors that are the most important.
1.Tracking traffic on your Google website :
Google Analytics an SEO tool is something that should be close to the top of your to-do list.
This SEO tools helps tracking people visiting your website, other important data that your business will benefit from knowing.
After installing tracking code on the pages of website, it takes 24 hours for Google for collecting your websites data.
Google Analytics will be always one day behind you won’t be able to view data from the present day.
It’s the most used SEO tool because it provides customization and works well with other Google SEO tools.
Ensure that you have the code installed in a template file, like footer.php or header.php so that there’s an accurate tracking.
Google analytics serves as a basic guide for understanding traffic on your newly launched Google website.
You may also like to read: How does Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work?
2.Checking errors in a Google website
Before launching your website, it is a good idea to ensure that it works the way you want it to. For this it is mandatory to check errors in your website.
Google has provided a free SEO tool called Google Webmaster for detecting errors like :
- Broken links.
- Missing titles.
- Bad redirections.
- Pages lacking canonical tags or the checkout is insecure.
- Improve your site’s loading speed.
- The moderate use of keywords.
- Use title tags.
- Meta description.
Use Google Webmaster and follow this handy guide to help you diagnose and fix site errors.
You may also like to read: Top #50 Must Use Digital Marketing Tools in 2021
3.Checking test usability as per Google SEO
The User Experience(UX) Testing, is a testing method for measuring how easy and user-friendly a software application is. A small set of target end-users, use a software application to expose usability defects.
Usability testing mainly focuses on the user’s ease of using the application.
Following points need to be consider for testing usability of your Google website :
- Is the system easy to learn?
- Should be useful and adds value to the target audience.
- Our Content, Color, Icons, Images used to do aesthetically pleasing.
- The flexibility of the application to handle controls.
- The ability of the application to meet its objectives.
- Alignment with the above goals helps in effective usability testing.
- Controls used should be self-explanatory and must not require training to operate.
- It should be provided for the users to understand the application/website.
- No broken links should be present.
- No outdated or incorrect data like contact information/address should be present.
This testing is recommended during the initial design phase of the Software Development Life Cycle.
What’s the point in launching a website if nobody can use it? The most important thing is to ensure that your website works well across a range of different devices. Nowadays so many people access the internet via phones and tablets, so your website should work well on these devices.
Learn more about this: Website Development Basics
4.Getting backlinks on your Google website
Off-page SEO is not simply the process of acquiring backlinks, but social media Marketing actually plays a big role. Make sure your social media profiles are connected to your websites so that Google can connect the dots. Once it’s connected, it’s important to build a social media campaign to share content, build brand awareness, and bring users to your website. These indicate to Google that your brand is attractive and worth looking at, therefore, potentially ranking the site higher in the search results helps in SEO. This is an important Google SEO Ranking Factor.
Having a Good social presence doesn’t simply give you a stage to shout about the thing you’re doing, however, it can help to drastically increase the number of people visiting your site. This will also make you a more familiar name on an already trusted platform, helping to increase your brand awareness which should lead to more site engagement. There is also the potential for your company to start SEO, for your profile which can drastically increase visibility and accordingly visits.
Read related blog : What to include in each of your blog post
5.Making a sitemap for Google SEO
If you are not that techy, then it can be very easy to forget about “little” things such as sitemaps. Put this on your ‘To Do’ list and make sure it gets done. This will help to speed up the indexation of your new website and make it a lot easier for search engines to crawl your site. You can set up your sitemap on Google Webmaster – learn how with a handy guide.
How to setup a sitemap?
- Create the sitemap.xml file Login to your cPanel account
- Go to the Public.html Folder (or the root folder)
- Paste the Sitemap file in the root folder with the .xml extension
- Login to your search console
- Test the sitemap there and submit it
Businesses that branch out into a lot of services and products can take advantage of this to ensure that their visitors can find everything they need as quickly as possible. Always remember, speed is key when it comes to keeping people on your site.
6.Creating a list of bloggers and industry contacts
As a new site, you need to be thinking about creating good, relevant links to your website to increase your authority. One of the best ways of doing this is to find relevant press contacts, niche bloggers, and contacts within the industry who can naturally talk about your website and provide you with quality backlinks. Followerwonk helps you ranking find and connect with key influencers in your niche. and also SEO of your Websites.
Blogging helps boost SEO (Search Engine Optimization) quality by positioning your website as a relevant answer to your customer’s questions. Blog posts that specifically use a variety of on-page SEO tactics can give you more opportunities to rank in search engines and get customers to visit your site
Here are six easy SEO factors to help get your blog rank :
- Do your research (as per SEO factors)
- Utilize keywords throughout your post.
- Optimize your images.
- Reference others with links.
- Give readers the opportunity to subscribe to your blog.
- Use social media to broaden the reach of your blog posts.
7.Doing keyword research using Google SEO ranking factors
Generally, you want your company’s website to start showing up in Google, but do you know what keywords you are trying to rank for? By carrying out keyword research using Google AdWords Keyword Planner you can find out the important words you should be focusing on, how often they are being used, and even the number of competition surrounding them. This will let you know how to focus your content to get the most out of your website and allows you to direct competitor analysis keyword research too.
How to do keyword research for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
These are the best keyword research tools for 2021:
- Ahrefs Keyword Explorer: Ahrefs recently rolled out a new “Internet Explorer”. Many keyword research tools give you vague information about the keyword difficult but with Ahrefs, you can find out the exact number of backlinks you need to rank on the first page.
- Google keyword planner: This tool is pretty much popular as compared to other research tools, as the data showed comes straight from Google.
- Ubersuggest: From the last couple of months it is probably changed to full premium otherwise it was almost free and better than keyword planner.
- Google suggests: In this, you can see all the keyword ideas related to your seed keywords but you won’t be able to see the search volume and other metrics until you go for a premium.
- SEO Quake: It is probably the best in terms of free because in this you will get most of your results without going for a premium.
- Smallseotool: This tool provides free keyword research as well as many more things related to digital marketing kinds of stuff but it’s a little buggy and takes time.
- Moz keyword explorer: Moz tool will find out the “lateral” keyword ideas. This smart tool will let you know how many CTRs you can expect from the target keywords.
8.Have a blog and use it for Google SEO ranking factor
Blogging is a great way of generating fresh new content with company updates and creating the material that people will want to link back to. This is an effective approach for getting visitors to come back to your website and can help you to sell your products and services. In addition to this, blogs are a way to increase your longtail keywords, helping you to SEO for more search queries and be recognized as being more authoritative by Google.
Blogging does help you with SEO but shows in mind that if you blindly create good content, you won’t get your site rank on the 1st page of Google Search Results. You can share your blog around on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or other social media sites to gain traffic but it won’t help in creating a healthy backlink.
To improve SEO Tips and get rank on the 1st page of Google Search Results, you will need to have a lot of back-link from high authority sites. There are ways you can do that to gain a good back-link.
Approach guest blog post bloggers or website owners to submit blog posts on their site. It is suggested that you don’t be too hard to sell when writing an article, you may add a link to your site in the “keywords” in the article that is related or “keywords” that your website focuses on.
Read related blog : How to Write a Blog Post in 4 Easy Steps: Step-by-Step Guide for Beginner